Monday, December 2, 2019

Interesting Personalities in Distributed Systems and Netwoking

I grew up not much interested in Science and Mathematics but my interest in those fields was piqued by a famous personality by the name Richard Feynman by reading the book : "Surely you are joking Mr. Feynman". This book somehow made me realize that mathematics and physics can be fun !

Similarly my interest in the fields of Signal processing, and computational theory and algorithms was guided by my teacher during undergrad. (Udayan Kanade), and subsequently I got interested in Computer Architecture, Video Encoding, Video Streaming, Algorithms, Optimization, Game Theory etc.

Over years, I have been trying to find out similar personalities that would get me interested in the fields of Networking and Distributed Systems. Here are some colorful personalities in the field of distributed Systems
(1) https://martin.kleppmann.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment